1. Long and Ryle is registered under, and will process your personal data in accordance with, data protection legislation.
2. You hereby agree that the Registration Information (and all updates of the Registration Information) and any other information sent to Long and Ryle by you or otherwise obtained by Long and Ryle about you (“the Personal Data”) may be processed by Long and Ryle for the purposes of:
(a) processing your requests;
(b) providing you with information by email or other means;
(c) providing you with information about products and services of Long and Ryle and other parties;
(d) providing a personalised service;
(e) maintaining accounts and records;
(f) administration of membership records;
(g) statistical analysis and conducting market research surveys;
(h) assessing and evaluating the use that is being made of the Site; and
(i) information and databank compilation and administration.
3. THE PROCESSING OF THE PERSONAL DATA MAY INVOLVE LONG AND RYLE DISCLOSING YOUR DETAILS TO REGULATORY BODIES AND/OR OTHER THIRD PARTIES. If you do not wish your Personal Data to be disclosed in this manner, please make this clear by sending an appropriately worded message to us here.
4. You also consent to the transfer, storage and processing of the Personal Data to/in countries outside the European Economic Area in connection with the processing mentioned above. Your Personal Data may therefore be processed in countries where the rights and benefits conferred on data subjects may not be as favourable as in the UK and the European Union. If you would prefer not to have your Personal Data transferred in this way, please make this clear by sending an appropriately worded message to us here.
6. From time to time we may also notify you of other goods and/or services offered by Long and Ryle or others. If you prefer not to receive such offers or details, or if you do not wish your Personal Data to be processed in the manner outlined above, please make this clear by sending an appropriately worded message to us here.